Home Volleyball Fitness Program
HYA - HOLD YOURSELF ACCOUNTABLE FITNESS CHALLENGE STARTING NOV 23rd
As the indoor season starts to heat up I can't help but to wonder if everyone is in good enough shape to be injury free, healthy enough to be the best they can be for their team, and/or feeling strong enough to compete at the highest level and make the team they choose to play for?
Beach VB will have helped you stay in shape, but what about in-season training and leading up to tryouts?
We can hire expensive trainers, or wait for your coach to give you something, or for a very minimal cost I am going to offer something pretty special, a home volleyball fitness program. I am going to email a daily work out plan for pre & in-season training athletes. It will be similar to the kind of fitness plan I did for NAIT Athletes in a very successful season where we stayed healthy and strong enough to win a provincial Gold match at the top of our game.
And I will hold you accountable by asking that you email a photo or video each day!
What You Get:
- A Chance to get in better shape and be the best player you can be!
- Nutrition & vitamin guidance for pre & in-season training & events.
- 50 Days of Daily Exercise Plans sent via email or text
- Daily Videos on how to make equipment and do the exercises.
- Advice on how to fit in training to your busy day!
- T2HYA T-Shirt
What You Need:
- Mat or Towel & Grass Area or indoor space for when it gets cold outside
- A set of 8, 10 or 12 pound weights (depends on your age/size/strength)
- 15-20 Minutes per day
- Facebook Account or able to text photos or videos
- $60 Fitness Fee or the ability to fundraise
- Access to email or text to get workouts
Next CHALLENGE STARTS NOV 23rd!!
DON'T JUST BE AT THE TOP OF YOUR GAME BE HEALTHY AND STRONG!!
NOTHING GOES FURTHER IN LIFE THAN HARD WORK…HYA & SUCCEED